Business Tourism Scotland: Conference 2016
Registration is now open for our 2016 Conference. Be spoiled by our early bird 3 for 2 offer at only £95 per delegate – Register here.
We are delighted to announce that next year’s Conference will be taking place on Tuesday 6th December at The Technology and Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde. Keep updated with the latest news and updates of our 2016 Conference over the coming months.
Our 2016 Conference will build on the success of a collaborative, thought provoking and highly interactive Conference for meetings and events professionals in Scotland. If you are interested in networking, engaging with your peers and being part of an ambitious, forward thinking and successful meeting and events industry in Scotland then why not join us for Business Tourism Scotland: Conference 2016.
WHAT IS BUSINESS TOURISM SCOTLAND: CONFERENCE 2016?
- A highly informative, participative and business focused day for all members of the business tourism community in Scotland
- It reinforces Scotland’s position as a leading business tourism destination with world-class facilities and skilled workforce
- An innovative programme providing insights into the future of the business tourism industry
- The best opportunity in the Scottish meeting industry’s calendar to meet and network with fellow industry colleagues
Who Should Attend
Owners, senior directors and managers from the Scottish meetings, incentives, conferences and conventions industry and all supplier companies associated with these businesses. Including:
- Activity providers
- AV companies
- Catering companies
- Gala Dinner venues
- Hotels & Resorts
- Transport companies
- Venues & Conference Centres