Business Tourism Scotland: Conference 2016
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR OUR 2016 CONFERENCE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EARLY BIRD 3 FOR 2 OFFER AT ONLY £95 PER DELEGATE – REGISTER HERE.
This year’s conference takes place on Tuesday 6th December 2016 at The Technology and Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde.
Business Tourism Scotland: Conference 2016 same successful conference, fabulous new format. Each delegate can create their own journey tailored to their specialist interest and level of experience.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2016
This conference is the ONLY event to be created for industry by industry and this year we are delighted to announce an innovative new speaker line-up;
- Jason Megson, Managing Director, George P. Johnson
- Chris Foy, Head of Business Visits & Events, VisitBritain
- David Merrell, CEO & Creative Director at AOO Events
- David Chalmers, Marketing Director, Europe at Cvent
- Dario Cherubino, Creative Director at Azimut Creating Emotions
- Marc Horsmans, Manager Meetings & Conventions, Amsterdam Marketing
- Gebert Janssen, Managing Director at De Feest & Eventarchitect B.V.
- Richard Waddington, Chair, (EMA) Event Marketing Association
- Dr David Potter, Master NLP Practitioner and Trainer
Who Should Attend
Owners, senior directors and managers from the Scottish meetings, incentives, conferences and conventions industry and all supplier companies associated with these businesses. Including:
- Activity providers
- AV companies
- Catering companies
- Gala Dinner venues
- Hotels & Resorts
- Transport companies
- Venues & Conference Centres